How do we solve problems with production volatility? Can we decrease the risk and exposure for disruptions in the transportation sector? These are some of the current issues facing the fashion industry – but how do we overcome them? And is there an end in sight?
Welcome to join SwedCham's first session of Let's Meet on April 19 at 4 PM (GMT+8), this time looking into Fashion and supply challenges in the light of the pandemic in Hong Kong, Sweden and Mainland China.
Be an active participant in a discussion addressing current challenges and issues surrounding supply chains within the fashion industry, including but not limited to:
- Hybrid supply chain model – how to benefit from the demand volatility
- Production volatility – how to utilize multiple suppliers to minimize impact
- Production in China or move to other markets in Asia
- Transportation issues - multiple distributions and logistics companies
- Supply chain sustainability and transparency
The discussion will be moderated by Gabriella Augustsson, General Manager at SwedCham with valuable insights from Linda Karlsson, Director at Happy Rabbit and Linda Bradley, Trade and Investment Commissioner, Business Sweden.
- A list of all participants will be shared before the meeting to facilitate the discussion and knowledge sharing. (Let us know if you do not wish for us to share your contacts.)
- Chatham rules apply.
Please register as soon as possible, as it will allow us to plan the session accordingly. For any questions, contact Johanna Baek at email@example.com.
This event is exclusive and free of charge for SwedCham Hong Kong members and selected non-members.