Are you curious about how Envac revolutionizes waste collection?
Join Swedcham for our company visit series, this time at Envac - a pioneer in automated waste collection systems on November 22 at 2.45 pm in Science Park. This will also the second visit of the waste management series, we are hosting together with the Dutch Chamber.
Envac will introduce its Pneumatic Waste Management System "PWCS" and how it helps to assure high quality living as well as the Optical Sorting Technology that will help escalate the Food Waste Collection rate in Hong Kong.
Besides a presentation and tour on PWCS in Science Park. there will be a lucky draw and an after-work gathering with drinks and light refreshments.
Envac, founded in 1953, is one of the most innovative players in the global automated waste collection industry. It opened its office in Hong Kong in 1987 and has since been involved in projects at Hong Kong Science Park, Cathay Pacific Catering Services and more. Their vision is to create smarter cities, improve quality-of-life and help secure a greener planet for future generations.
Learn more about
- Envacs automated waste management collection system and its contributions in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's waste management challenges
- Benefits of automated waste system over traditional waste system
Spots will be highly limited - sign up already today!
Previous SwedCham Company Visits:
- Take the East Rail Line (light blue) to MTR Station University Exit B
- Walk to the University Railway Station Bus Terminus and take a bus or minibus to Science Park. (For example: Bus 272K to Hong Kong Phase III. It's the closest bus stop, it leaves every 15 minutes, 5 stops.)
- Once you have arrived in Science Park walk to building 17W Ground Floor. Give your name to the receptionist to enter.
- Take the elevator to Second Floor where the event is located.