In the past year, the focus on sustainable fashion has continued to grow, as industry leaders made pledges to sustainability at COP26, accelerated material innovation, and began to explore circularity. At the same time, inflation and depressed customer sentiments resulted in declining growth rates for the fashion industry in the second half of 2022, a trend expected to continue well into 2023 (McKinsey, 2022).
- Welcome, Gabriella Augustsson
- Tour de table
- Short introductory remarks, Malin Lundahl from COS
Welcome to join an informal discussion in a small group focusing on Fashion and Sustainability, at this year's first Let's Meet.
- How was last year for your business? What is the outlook for 2023?
- What is sustainable fashion to you?
- How can we create a sustainable fashion future? What systemic changes need to happen?
- How can we bring fashion consumers with us on the journey to a sustainable fashion future?
- Chatham rules apply.
- The event is free of charge, but the participants will pay for their own lunch, approx. 250 HKD.
- Room: Lazy Sam, booking in the name ofAnn-Louise Andrén.