Funding schemes, networking activities and consultations services - all available for SMEs in Hong Kong. Did you know about it, or have you missed out on any the initiatives to facilitate development and enhance the competitiveness of SMEs provided by the HKSAR Government?
To learn more on how your company could benefit, please join our webinar in which Elizabeth Fung, Political Assistant to Secretary for Commerce and Economic Development, Karen Fung, General Manager, InnoPreneur and FutureSkills at HKPC, and Yvonne So, Director, Corporate Communications and Marketing at HKTDC will debrief you on the available programs.
- Overall approach to SME support
- Key SME funding schemes from the government
- SME ReachOut and InnoPreneur program
- HKTDC's T Box and GoGBA program
- Recent policy changes and developments in the GBA
Speakers and Schedule:
- Opening Remarks – Ray Porter, Chairman of the Irish Chamber of Commerce
- Introduction to SME initiatives – Elizabeth Fung, Assistant to Secretary for Commerce and Economic Development, Hong Kong SAR Government
- Funding Schemes, SME ReachOut and InnoPreneur program – Karen Fung, General Manager, InnoPreneur and FutureSkills, Hong Kong Productivity Council
- HKTDC T Box and GoGBA program, recent policy changes in the GBA – Yvonne So, Director of Corporate Communications and Marketing, Hong Kong Trade Development Council