You have probably heard the terms Bitcoin & Ethereum floating around, and probably know that it is some of many cryptocurrencies. But are they really something to take seriously? Why should you buy Crypto? Can you purchase them in a safe, risk-free way? And how is crypto connected to the buzzword Metaverse?
Join us in this webinar to our panelists as they shed light on these questions and many more. The panellists are:
· Björn Wahlström - CEO of Current Consulting group
· Prof. Pan Hui - Director of the Centre for Metaverse and Computational Creativityat HKUST
· Frank Schuil - CEO and Co-founder of the cryptocurrency Brokerage Safello
The moderator of the day is Hanna Raftell, Venture Catalyst & Co-Chair Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce in Sweden.
The panel discussion will include a conversation about the following themes:
· What is cryptocurrency and why should you care about it?
· Risks in trading with Crypto- How to avoid them? Is it possible?
· What kind of role do crypto currencies play in the Metaverse?
· Markets for cryptocurrency – How to get started?
As a part of SwedCham's collaboration with Revive Tech Asia, the event is free of charge.
When: May 5th at 4 – 5:15 PM (GMT +8)
- For any questions, please contact Johanna Baek at firstname.lastname@example.org.