PLEASE SEE REGISTRATION LINK BELOW
Join our co-hosted event together with CanChamHK as main organizer in partnership with Manulife, Supporting Ally - Colliers and Episode Ally - Scotiabank, for the final episode of 'The Unspeakable Series: Conversations about DE&I'.
This episode is a step-by-step workshop to guide participants into becoming a responsible Ally to make the community a more inclusive environment. We will first introduce the concept of intersectionality and through interactive activities, participants will understand one's privilege and how it could affect their daily behaviour.
Key features in the workshop include:
- Self reflection exercise on Identity and Identity mapping
- Understanding unconscious bias and microaggression
- Tips / actions to be taken responding to accidental microaggressive behavior
- How to leverage on one's privilege for good and eventually become an Ally
- 30-day pledge as an Ally
Workshop level: Beginner - Intermediate
- HR practitioner
- Individuals with basic knowledge in DE&I related topics
- DE&I Advocates
- Those who are interested in becoming an Ally but don't know where to start
Member Price: HKD 80
Non-Member Price: HKD 180
ABOUT THE SERIES
The 'Unspeakable Series' is a thought leadership series on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. CanChamHK is pleased to partner with Manulife, a leading Canadian company in Hong Kong that is driving DE&I. Colliers, a global leader in real estate services and investment management is our Supporting Ally. Through a series of panel discussions, we aim to bring awareness to DE&I topics in the workplace and in the community. By sharing experiences we can support and encourage change around us.
"DIVERSITY is having a seat at the table, INCLUSION is having a voice, and BELONGING is having that voice be heard."
- Liz Fosslien & Mollie West Duffy